Foods and habits that are good for high blood pressure
Do this to control your blood pressure.
Fruits and vegetables contain potassium, which can help control blood pressure by suppressing the effects of excessive salt in our bodies. If you have high blood pressure, try eating 7 to 9 pieces of various fruits and vegetables every day. It’s better to focus on vegetables. (Reverse – One slice of raw fruit or vegetable offered by the UK National Health Service is 80g.))
Consuming magnesium, calcium and folic acid in foods such as green leaf vegetables (scheme, kale, cabbage, broccoli), whole grain cereals, nuts and seeds is essential for blood pressure control 비아그라파는곳
Eating too much salt affects high blood pressure. The amount of salt our body requires to function properly is very small. However, we eat too much than we need. Reduce your salt intake to less than 6 grams a day. 6g is one small drink. And find out more about low-salt diets.
The DASH diet eats low-fat dairy products and whole grains, and avoids meat and sweets. This diet has been proven to be effective in treating hypertension. (Please refer to below for a dash diet.)
Do it like this.
1. Eat at least 2 pieces of fruit or vegetables at each meal.
2. Exercise regularly and quit smoking if you are a smoker.
3. Learn how to rest. Stress increases the risk of high blood pressure.
4. Reduce your salt intake to less than 6 grams a day.
5. If you are overweight, lower your weight to a healthy range. Physical activity is important.